Notify me when this product is available:
From the Morgon's premier vineyard.
• Vineyards are farmed organically
• Highly selective hand harvesting
• Barrels are minimum 2 years old
• Unfiltered and with no added SO2 during vinification
• Traditional, whole cluster fermentation lasts from 3-4 weeks
• Aged for 6-9 months in used oak barrels
This is as good as it gets for Beaujolais in our opinion. Beautiful silky generous fruit with gentle tannins and stony minerality. Delicious now but will take cellaring for 10+ years.
It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or to obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years.